Terms of Service
This Verzend.be Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Verzend.be ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Child exploitation, Pornography, nudity, sexual images and any kind offensive images or videos are prohibited. Copyrighted material are also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images or videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, Verzend.be is under no obligation to become involved.
- Verzend.be is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
Verzend.be is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities.
Verzend (www.verzend.be) is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). This document outlines the policy that Verzend.be have introduced in order to implement notice and takedown policy as required by DMCA. This document guides copyright owners interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
Writing and sending Proper Notification
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. The legal procedure consists of two parts: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to Verzend.be Designated Agent.
To write a Proper DMCA Notice, state the following information:
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on Verzend.be site that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with Verzend.be web urls.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
- To exercise your DMCA rights, Report Abuse Here (preferable, to make sure we get your request!). Alternatively, you can send email proper DMCA Notice to Designated Agent of Verzend.be to email:
Notice and takedown procedure
Verzend.be will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by Designated Agent, or when Verzend.be becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. Verzend.be will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.
Registration and Account Information
As part of the Verzend Service, you may choose to register with Verzend. To register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and create a user name and password. Registering allows you to upload using your account, and to delete uploads without having to save the deletion links generated for each upload. Registered users have access to our file manager feature, which allows you to organize your files into folders, and generate links to folders that contain multiple files. Registered users also have access to other special features of the Service, such as our FTP uploading and remote uploading. When you sign up for a Premium account on the Verzend website, Your e-mail address will be provided to Verzend, which will send a user name and password to your e-mail address. (You can change the user name and password later, if you want.) You promise that the information you provide in registering with Verzend or signing up as a Premium user will be accurate and complete. You agree to update that information as necessary to ensure that it remains accurate and complete at all times. If you register, you will have an account with Verzend. As a user, your account will provide you with information regarding your use of the Service, and with the access to special features of the Service (as mentioned above). As an Affiliate or a Reseller, your account will provide you with access to information. In particular, Affiliates have access to statistics regarding the number of downloads of their files. Affiliates who have referred other Affiliates to the Service have access to a list of referred Affiliates (usernames only). You will also have the ability to revise your account information (specifically, your user name, e-mail, and payment information). You understand that permitting others to have access to your Verzend account may result in the disclosure of your personal information, and of information provided to you by Verzend. It may also result in another person having the ability to alter your account information. This could result, for example, in the unauthorized use of your account for uploading, storing, or sharing content, or in the redirection of payments. You therefore agree that you will keep the information used to access your Verzend account confidential. You understand and agree that you will be responsible for any and all consequences of your disclosure of the information used to access your Verzend account, and that Verzend will have no liability for such consequences. You also agree that any disclosure of the information used to access your Verzend account to any third party, without the express, written consent of Verzend, may result in the suspension or termination of your account and of your access to the Service, with or without notice. You promise to notify Verzend immediately in the event of any disclosure to a third party of the information used to access your Verzend account, of any unauthorized use of your account, or if you become aware of circumstances indicating any unauthorized use of your account. You may provide notice by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Verzend does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Verzend determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated. Verzend does not allow sharing of Premium accounts (multiple users accessing or using a single Premium account). You agree not to share any Premium account. You understand and agree that if Verzend determines that a single Premium account is being accessed or used by multiple users, the account may be terminated and the users may be denied access to the Service.
Thank you for your understanding!